NEW QUICK ADJUST TEREX® CEDARAPIDS RC45 III ROLLERCONE®
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa, (March 26, 2010) — The new quick adjust, 200 horsepower Terex® Cedarapids RC45 III ElJay® Rollercone® is a high production cone crusher with field-proven, high efficiency roller bearing design for low cost per ton of operation.
The RC45 III ElJay® Rollercone® features a hydraulic thread adjustment system that makes crusher setting changes quick and easy. The manganese of the RC45 III rotates for uniform wear, which results in less maintenance, more uptime and consistent product sizing. Advanced crushing chamber technology yields a high percentage of sized product on the first pass and a highly cubical product. Interchangeable crushing chambers easily allow conversion from standard to fine configurations with a simple liner change.
For more information visit www.terexcedarapids.com or call +1 (319) 363-3511.
Terex USA, LLC
909 17th Street NE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52402 USA
Terex Corporation is a diversified global manufacturer operating in four business segments: Terex Aerial Work Platforms, Terex Construction, Terex Cranes, and Terex Materials Processing. Terex manufactures a broad range of equipment for use in various industries, including the construction, infrastructure, quarrying, mining, shipping, transportation, energy, refining, and utility industries. Terex offers a complete line of financial products and services to assist in the acquisition of Terex equipment through Terex Financial Services. More information on Terex can be found at www.terex.com
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151558 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151032 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections965 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production677 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone403 Views