NEW RANGE OF TUBULAR CHAIN DRAG CONVEYORS ADDED BY SPIROFLOW SYSTEMS
A mechanical drag conveyor system operating within the confines of a pipe, material is moved by heavy-duty discs connected by articulated metal links (chains) that equip them for heavy-duty applications. The discs can be made from a variety of materials including steel and cast iron, which enables them to operate at temperatures up to 482oF (250oC).
The addition of these conveyors through the recent acquisition of Dynamet, Inc not only widens the scope of applications in Spiroflow’s traditional food, chemical and pharmaceuticals markets, but also offer additional applications to markets such as glass, bricks, cement, steel-making, foundry, mining, minerals and aggregates.
Among benefits of the DYNAflow™ Tubular Chain Drag Conveyors include:
- Totally enclosed, dust-free, contamination-free handling
- Only mechanical conveyor that operates in three planes to permit complex circuits, eliminates transfer points and using only a single drive
- Minimum energy consumption
- Can be Meter or Flood Fed
- Handles hot, cold, wet, dry, hygroscopic or temperature sensitive materials
- May be fed at multiple points in a circuit
- May discharge at multiple points in circuit (no special airlocks)
- No need for filters or cyclone to separate air and material since no additional air is introduced into the system.
- Gentle conveying action – minimal product attrition
- Will not separate blends
- Round construction minimizes material residence and build-up
- May operate under pressure differential, or inert purge
- Minimum noise
- 24/7/365 reliability
About Spiroflow Systems
Spiroflow is a worldwide supplier of a wide range of both standard and custom powder handling equipment, specializing in Bulk Bag Dischargers and Fillers, Mechanical and Pneumatic Conveyors, a range of 50-pound Bag Packing
and Unloading equipment, Flexible Storage Silos and the ‘Pacepacker’ range of Automatic Packing, Pick and Place and Palletizing solutions. The company offers a wide range of innovative designs and design options.Mechanical conveyors offered include flexible screw, aero-mechanical and CABLEflow and DYNAflow Tubular Drag Conveyors.
An in-house test facility offers free on-site services to customers to analyze and demonstrate material flow properties under actual operating conditions. This, in turn, sets the parameters for selecting the most suitable handling method for your process and ensures equipment is installed properly. Any systems tested in the Spiroflow test facility is guaranteed.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations257 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show256 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers242 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000166 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs156 Views