New Rock Drilling Technology Demonstrated
Rockmore International, a global manufacturer of rock drilling tools, has enhanced its online presence with the launch of a new, content-rich website featuring 3D animation of the latest rock bit introductions including the DTH drilling hammer, Rockmore’s new MultiPoint carbide insert design, the innovative XR32 thread design, and SonicFlow.
An interactive online survey provides continuous input for the needs and.requirements of operators and contractors working in the field. Collected data is then used in the development of products and services.
Online specifications include details on threaded and tapered drill bits, DTH bits and hammers, extension and tunneling rods, integral and tapered rods, shank adapters and other drill tool accessories.
Quick access to product information is also available with download versions of Rockmore’s new product catalog, the DTH Hammer Operations Guide, DTH Hammer Performance Summary, and Technical Data Sheets for all of Rockmore’s ROK Series DTH Hammers. The new website can be seen at http://www.rockmore-intl.com .
“With manufacturing centers in two hemispheres and distribution centers on nearly every continent, it became imperative to have comprehensive product information rapidly available online,” said Rockmore’s Executive Vice President, Pejman Eghdami. “There is a growing interest in Rockmore among drilling operators and contractors around the world, and this new site is part of our commitment to rapid communication and service.”
Rockmore International is a global manufacturer of rock-drilling tools, serving the mining, construction, and water-well sectors for more than 60 years.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park166 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29138 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule131 Views