NEW TELSMITH H3244 HYDRA-JAW AT CONEXPO 2011
MEQUON, WI – Telsmith, Inc., an Astec company, introduces the new H3244 Hydra-Jaw, the largest model to date within the Telsmith Hydra-Jaw™ Series – advanced jaw crusher technology that offers lower operating costs, increased uptime and production capacity, streamlined operation and maintenance, and greater safety. Engineered with a true 32-inch (813mm) gape and a 44-inch (1118mm) width, the H3244 is designed to accept larger feed in hard rock quarry, and sand and gravel applications; and can be mounted on portable plants or modular fixed structure assemblies.
Behind the enhanced operational efficiencies of the new H3244 (and prior Hydra-Jaw models) is the incorporation of the unique Hydra-Jaw toggle, which provides hydraulic tramp iron relief with automatic reset, chamber clearing, and push-button setting adjustments. With finger-tip operation in the control house or from a remote location, these innovative hydraulic systems eliminate costly downtime and prevent component damage, while also protecting workers from risks typically associated with clearing the crusher.
The new Telsmith H3244 Hydra-Jaw will be displayed at ConExpo/Con-Agg 2011, in the Astec/Telsmith Booth C-5133, where product engineers will be on-hand to discuss its benefits.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 896 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers276 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views