NEW TELSMITH TEL-TRAX TRACK-MOUNTED CONE CRUSHING PLANT AT CONEXPO 2011
MEQUON, WI – Telsmith, Inc., an Astec company, introduces the new Tel-Trax Model TC52, a high capacity, track-mounted cone crushing plant that is designed to work in conjunction with larger, high production, track primary plants (such as the Tel-Trax TJ3258 Jaw plant) to offer higher production, mine duty, track-mobile solutions.
Built around the 400 HP, model 52SBS cone crusher, the TC52 is one of the largest track cone plants available in the industry today. The plant significantly boosts tonnage output in secondary and tertiary applications, while accepting larger feed (up to 12-inch topsize) when compared to the more common 300 HP units.
For enhanced operating efficiencies, the Telsmith Tel-Trax Model TC52SBS is outfitted with automation controls that reduce the need for operator oversight. The system monitors parameters such as crusher overload, feed bin levels, diesel power supply, and the discharge conveyor to automatically adjust the feed rate. The automated controls package also allows a soft link to additional Tel-Trax crushing and screening plants to provide a completely linked and integrated processing solution.
The new Telsmith Tel-Trax Model TC52SBS will be displayed at ConExpo/Con-Agg 2011, in the Astec/Telsmith Booth C-5133, where product engineers will be on-hand to discuss its benefits.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151013 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1007 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production639 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone391 Views