NEW TELSMITH TEL-TRAX TRACK-MOUNTED CONE CRUSHING PLANT AT CONEXPO 2011
MEQUON, WI – Telsmith, Inc., an Astec company, introduces the new Tel-Trax Model TC52, a high capacity, track-mounted cone crushing plant that is designed to work in conjunction with larger, high production, track primary plants (such as the Tel-Trax TJ3258 Jaw plant) to offer higher production, mine duty, track-mobile solutions.
Built around the 400 HP, model 52SBS cone crusher, the TC52 is one of the largest track cone plants available in the industry today. The plant significantly boosts tonnage output in secondary and tertiary applications, while accepting larger feed (up to 12-inch topsize) when compared to the more common 300 HP units.
For enhanced operating efficiencies, the Telsmith Tel-Trax Model TC52SBS is outfitted with automation controls that reduce the need for operator oversight. The system monitors parameters such as crusher overload, feed bin levels, diesel power supply, and the discharge conveyor to automatically adjust the feed rate. The automated controls package also allows a soft link to additional Tel-Trax crushing and screening plants to provide a completely linked and integrated processing solution.
The new Telsmith Tel-Trax Model TC52SBS will be displayed at ConExpo/Con-Agg 2011, in the Astec/Telsmith Booth C-5133, where product engineers will be on-hand to discuss its benefits.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry342 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers262 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes221 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors198 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution166 Views