NEW TELSMITH TEL-TRAX TRACK-MOUNTED CONE CRUSHING PLANT AT CONEXPO 2011
MEQUON, WI – Telsmith, Inc., an Astec company, introduces the new Tel-Trax Model TC52, a high capacity, track-mounted cone crushing plant that is designed to work in conjunction with larger, high production, track primary plants (such as the Tel-Trax TJ3258 Jaw plant) to offer higher production, mine duty, track-mobile solutions.
Built around the 400 HP, model 52SBS cone crusher, the TC52 is one of the largest track cone plants available in the industry today. The plant significantly boosts tonnage output in secondary and tertiary applications, while accepting larger feed (up to 12-inch topsize) when compared to the more common 300 HP units.
For enhanced operating efficiencies, the Telsmith Tel-Trax Model TC52SBS is outfitted with automation controls that reduce the need for operator oversight. The system monitors parameters such as crusher overload, feed bin levels, diesel power supply, and the discharge conveyor to automatically adjust the feed rate. The automated controls package also allows a soft link to additional Tel-Trax crushing and screening plants to provide a completely linked and integrated processing solution.
The new Telsmith Tel-Trax Model TC52SBS will be displayed at ConExpo/Con-Agg 2011, in the Astec/Telsmith Booth C-5133, where product engineers will be on-hand to discuss its benefits.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1117 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1031 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program479 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents239 Views