New Transfer Conveyors Designed for Maximum Setup and Takedown Efficiencies
Morris, MN, August 5, 2009 – Superior Industries, a leading manufacturer of conveyor systems and components, introduces a three unit conveyor system designed to bring a whole new level of efficiency during loading and unloading.
The idea behind the newly released Slide-Pac conveyors is first to reduce freight costs, transporting up to 240-feet of conveyors in one load. Secondly, after transportation, the system is designed with a roll-style slide-off system for safe and speedy unloading of the top two conveyors from the bottom trailer unit. From start to finish, the entire unloading process takes just minutes to complete.
The three-in-one conveyor system is available in lengths of 60-feet, 70-feet and 80-feet for up to 240-feet of conveyor length in one load. The trailer unit can be raised to a 14-foot discharge height, is equipped with air brakes, a fifth wheel hitch and travel lights. Superior manufactures its 70 and 80-foot units with a tandem axle design.
Headquartered in Morris, Minnesota, Superior Industries designs and fabricates a full line of conveying equipment, telescoping conveyors, design-build conveyor systems, feed systems, conveyor idlers, pulleys, as well as other conveyor components. Besides Morris, the company operates from manufacturing facilities in Prescott Valley, Arizona and Norcross, Georgia.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry638 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter420 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections264 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction226 Views