New Transfer Conveyors Designed for Maximum Setup and Takedown Efficiencies
Morris, MN, August 5, 2009 – Superior Industries, a leading manufacturer of conveyor systems and components, introduces a three unit conveyor system designed to bring a whole new level of efficiency during loading and unloading.
The idea behind the newly released Slide-Pac conveyors is first to reduce freight costs, transporting up to 240-feet of conveyors in one load. Secondly, after transportation, the system is designed with a roll-style slide-off system for safe and speedy unloading of the top two conveyors from the bottom trailer unit. From start to finish, the entire unloading process takes just minutes to complete.
The three-in-one conveyor system is available in lengths of 60-feet, 70-feet and 80-feet for up to 240-feet of conveyor length in one load. The trailer unit can be raised to a 14-foot discharge height, is equipped with air brakes, a fifth wheel hitch and travel lights. Superior manufactures its 70 and 80-foot units with a tandem axle design.
Headquartered in Morris, Minnesota, Superior Industries designs and fabricates a full line of conveying equipment, telescoping conveyors, design-build conveyor systems, feed systems, conveyor idlers, pulleys, as well as other conveyor components. Besides Morris, the company operates from manufacturing facilities in Prescott Valley, Arizona and Norcross, Georgia.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs709 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries278 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity220 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law218 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding209 Views