New Transfer Conveyors Designed for Maximum Setup and Takedown Efficiencies
Morris, MN, August 5, 2009 – Superior Industries, a leading manufacturer of conveyor systems and components, introduces a three unit conveyor system designed to bring a whole new level of efficiency during loading and unloading.
The idea behind the newly released Slide-Pac conveyors is first to reduce freight costs, transporting up to 240-feet of conveyors in one load. Secondly, after transportation, the system is designed with a roll-style slide-off system for safe and speedy unloading of the top two conveyors from the bottom trailer unit. From start to finish, the entire unloading process takes just minutes to complete.
The three-in-one conveyor system is available in lengths of 60-feet, 70-feet and 80-feet for up to 240-feet of conveyor length in one load. The trailer unit can be raised to a 14-foot discharge height, is equipped with air brakes, a fifth wheel hitch and travel lights. Superior manufactures its 70 and 80-foot units with a tandem axle design.
Headquartered in Morris, Minnesota, Superior Industries designs and fabricates a full line of conveying equipment, telescoping conveyors, design-build conveyor systems, feed systems, conveyor idlers, pulleys, as well as other conveyor components. Besides Morris, the company operates from manufacturing facilities in Prescott Valley, Arizona and Norcross, Georgia.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151035 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1009 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production691 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views