New website highlights Freightliner Trucks’ legacy of innovation
Freightliner Trucks on Feb. 21 launched a new web site, www.freightlinertrucks.com/70years, to kick-off its 70-year anniversary celebration. The site provides a look at Freightliner’s legacy of innovation with a detailed timeline that showcases the company’s products and technological milestones.
Freightliner Trucks will continue its anniversary celebration at the 2012 Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS) in Louisville, Ky. (March 22-24) with a comprehensive showcase of vehicles featuring the company’s most sophisticated technologies. A concept truck, fully loaded with cutting-edge advancements and unique features, will also be on display for the first time.
“Seventy years ago, Freightliner Trucks first set industry standards with our products and technologies, and we’ve continued to raise the bar by developing vehicles that enhance productivity, reliability and driver comfort,” said David Hames, general manager, product marketing and strategy for Daimler Trucks North America. “We’re proud of our history, and even more excited about what’s ahead. Our concept vehicle will show that we’re continuing to lead the way with revolutionary innovations and ideas that will maximize performance and profitability.”
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM People News
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry321 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views