New website highlights Freightliner Trucks’ legacy of innovation
Freightliner Trucks on Feb. 21 launched a new web site, www.freightlinertrucks.com/70years, to kick-off its 70-year anniversary celebration. The site provides a look at Freightliner’s legacy of innovation with a detailed timeline that showcases the company’s products and technological milestones.
Freightliner Trucks will continue its anniversary celebration at the 2012 Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS) in Louisville, Ky. (March 22-24) with a comprehensive showcase of vehicles featuring the company’s most sophisticated technologies. A concept truck, fully loaded with cutting-edge advancements and unique features, will also be on display for the first time.
“Seventy years ago, Freightliner Trucks first set industry standards with our products and technologies, and we’ve continued to raise the bar by developing vehicles that enhance productivity, reliability and driver comfort,” said David Hames, general manager, product marketing and strategy for Daimler Trucks North America. “We’re proud of our history, and even more excited about what’s ahead. Our concept vehicle will show that we’re continuing to lead the way with revolutionary innovations and ideas that will maximize performance and profitability.”
From our partners
MORE FROM People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program618 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials240 Views