New Worksaver adapter makes loaders more versatile
In a society where everyone seems to be multitasking, Worksaver’s new adapter increases loader versatility allowing skid-steer type attachments to be used on tractors equipped with John Deere models 146/148/158 loaders with pin-on buckets retained with 1-1/8-inch pins. The adapter has an all-welded design, plated handles, springs and lock pins.
According to the manufacturer, it is also easy to switch attachments between a skid steer loader and tractor loader.
From our partners
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1594 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”261 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention170 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban125 Views