New Worksaver adapter makes loaders more versatile
In a society where everyone seems to be multitasking, Worksaver’s new adapter increases loader versatility allowing skid-steer type attachments to be used on tractors equipped with John Deere models 146/148/158 loaders with pin-on buckets retained with 1-1/8-inch pins. The adapter has an all-welded design, plated handles, springs and lock pins.
According to the manufacturer, it is also easy to switch attachments between a skid steer loader and tractor loader.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1029 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana995 Views
- U.S. District Court agrees to expedite NSSGA's lawsuit against MSHA over POV rule378 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- Dolese Bros. open quarry after more than $20 million in upgrades215 Views