New Worksaver adapter makes loaders more versatile
In a society where everyone seems to be multitasking, Worksaver’s new adapter increases loader versatility allowing skid-steer type attachments to be used on tractors equipped with John Deere models 146/148/158 loaders with pin-on buckets retained with 1-1/8-inch pins. The adapter has an all-welded design, plated handles, springs and lock pins.
According to the manufacturer, it is also easy to switch attachments between a skid steer loader and tractor loader.
From our partners
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry340 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers250 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes216 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors198 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution150 Views