New York town postpones public hearing date for West Development Partners LLC
Members on the Smithtown Town Board voted last month to postpone the public hearing date for multiple special exception requests that would allow West Development Partners LLC to crush rock, process sand and gravel and manufacture concrete in the New York town, according to a report from the Long Island Newsday.
A resolution at the board’s meeting last month would have set the hearing date as November 21, but board members decided to table the resolution after receiving a memo from town planning director Frank DeRubeis, who expressed concerns about other West Development Partners’ pending zoning applications.
Smithtown Supervisor Patrick Vecchio said officials do not yet know when the hearing will be rescheduled.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher526 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks364 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution173 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing163 Views