New York town postpones public hearing date for West Development Partners LLC
Members on the Smithtown Town Board voted last month to postpone the public hearing date for multiple special exception requests that would allow West Development Partners LLC to crush rock, process sand and gravel and manufacture concrete in the New York town, according to a report from the Long Island Newsday.
A resolution at the board’s meeting last month would have set the hearing date as November 21, but board members decided to table the resolution after receiving a memo from town planning director Frank DeRubeis, who expressed concerns about other West Development Partners’ pending zoning applications.
Smithtown Supervisor Patrick Vecchio said officials do not yet know when the hearing will be rescheduled.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life502 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers292 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 277 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views