New York town postpones public hearing date for West Development Partners LLC
Members on the Smithtown Town Board voted last month to postpone the public hearing date for multiple special exception requests that would allow West Development Partners LLC to crush rock, process sand and gravel and manufacture concrete in the New York town, according to a report from the Long Island Newsday.
A resolution at the board’s meeting last month would have set the hearing date as November 21, but board members decided to table the resolution after receiving a memo from town planning director Frank DeRubeis, who expressed concerns about other West Development Partners’ pending zoning applications.
Smithtown Supervisor Patrick Vecchio said officials do not yet know when the hearing will be rescheduled.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety388 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013180 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs165 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100123 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Deister’s exciter vibrating mechanism116 Views