News V4500 Rounds Out Tramac Heavy Breakers
STATESVILLE, NC – October 18, 2010 – Tramac has announced the newest addition to its respected line of heavy breakers: the V4500. Distribution of the V4500 to dealers throughout the United States and Canada is already under way.
“Our customers wanted us to take the next step with our heavy breaker products,” said Joe Forth, General Manager of Tramac. “It was specifically engineered to provide a higher energy per blow so that it can outperform other companies’ breakers in this category.”
The V4500 boasts the same well-engineered, high durability platform found in the V1800 and the V2500, and shares in the unique features of Tramac’s heavy breakers such as:
- Blank-firing protection to prevent metal on metal contact, extending carrier, breaker and tool lifespan.
- Pressure regulator valve to prevent overpressure and accidental overflow.
- Reinforced suspension to absorb vibration that leads to premature wear to the boom.
- Automatic pressure regulator ensures constant operation despite variations in flow or temperature.
- Automatic frequency adaptation system for optimal beat per minute and strike force for the material being worked on.
- Increased striking from an energy recovery feature that captures rebound energy and delivers it in the next blow.
- Automatic greasing system prevents heat damage with no work stoppage to apply grease.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151037 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1011 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production692 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views