News V4500 Rounds Out Tramac Heavy Breakers
STATESVILLE, NC – October 18, 2010 – Tramac has announced the newest addition to its respected line of heavy breakers: the V4500. Distribution of the V4500 to dealers throughout the United States and Canada is already under way.
“Our customers wanted us to take the next step with our heavy breaker products,” said Joe Forth, General Manager of Tramac. “It was specifically engineered to provide a higher energy per blow so that it can outperform other companies’ breakers in this category.”
The V4500 boasts the same well-engineered, high durability platform found in the V1800 and the V2500, and shares in the unique features of Tramac’s heavy breakers such as:
- Blank-firing protection to prevent metal on metal contact, extending carrier, breaker and tool lifespan.
- Pressure regulator valve to prevent overpressure and accidental overflow.
- Reinforced suspension to absorb vibration that leads to premature wear to the boom.
- Automatic pressure regulator ensures constant operation despite variations in flow or temperature.
- Automatic frequency adaptation system for optimal beat per minute and strike force for the material being worked on.
- Increased striking from an energy recovery feature that captures rebound energy and delivers it in the next blow.
- Automatic greasing system prevents heat damage with no work stoppage to apply grease.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2311 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...541 Views
- How to become a more productive worker311 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views