NewWorld Capital Group acquires Cleaire Advanced Emission Controls
NewWorld Capital Group has acquired Cleaire Advanced Emission Controls, a leading provider of particulate matter and nitrogen oxides abatement products for on-road and off-road heavy-duty diesel-powered vehicles. Cleaire’s products are verified by the California Air Resources Board (CARB) at Level 3, a Best Available Control Technology abatement standard. The Company’s products reduce particulate matter emissions from in-use diesel engines by greater than 85 percent.
Headquartered in San Leandro, California with a manufacturing facility in San Diego, Cleaire holds a leading share in the retrofit diesel particulate filter (DPF) market in the United States and also sells its products in selected foreign countries.
Diesel-generated particulate matter (especially fine particles less than 2.5 microns in diameter) is a significant health hazard associated with a variety of health issues including asthma, bronchitis, irregular heartbeat, heart attacks, and cancer. More than 70 million people in the United States live in federal Environmental Protection Agency designated “Nonattainment Areas” for fine particulate matter standards.
In light of rapidly growing demand for mobile-source diesel particulate filters, NewWorld’s investment will enable Cleaire to expand its sales and product support capability in domestic and international markets.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Check out this drone footage of the Atlanta quarry where 'The Walking Dead' was filmed (VIDEO)412 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars305 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)289 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees261 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter204 Views