NewWorld Capital Group acquires Cleaire Advanced Emission Controls
NewWorld Capital Group has acquired Cleaire Advanced Emission Controls, a leading provider of particulate matter and nitrogen oxides abatement products for on-road and off-road heavy-duty diesel-powered vehicles. Cleaire’s products are verified by the California Air Resources Board (CARB) at Level 3, a Best Available Control Technology abatement standard. The Company’s products reduce particulate matter emissions from in-use diesel engines by greater than 85 percent.
Headquartered in San Leandro, California with a manufacturing facility in San Diego, Cleaire holds a leading share in the retrofit diesel particulate filter (DPF) market in the United States and also sells its products in selected foreign countries.
Diesel-generated particulate matter (especially fine particles less than 2.5 microns in diameter) is a significant health hazard associated with a variety of health issues including asthma, bronchitis, irregular heartbeat, heart attacks, and cancer. More than 70 million people in the United States live in federal Environmental Protection Agency designated “Nonattainment Areas” for fine particulate matter standards.
In light of rapidly growing demand for mobile-source diesel particulate filters, NewWorld’s investment will enable Cleaire to expand its sales and product support capability in domestic and international markets.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1062 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April644 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry357 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration338 Views