NHTSA measures distracted-driving deaths
- Online, using the Federal eRulemaking Portal at http://www.regulations.gov.
- By mail to Docket Management Facility: U.S. Department of Transportation; 1200 New Jersey Ave. SE; West Building, Ground Floor, Room W12-140; Washington, DC 20590-0001.
- By fax at (202) 493-2251.
More information is here in the meeting notice published in the Oct. 7 Federal Register.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve524 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry252 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature231 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky210 Views
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting191 Views