NMA elects 2013-2014 officers, directors
On Sept. 23, the National Mining Association’s (NMA) board of directors elected a slate of officers and directors for the two-year term 2013-2014. The election was held at the association’s Board and Annual Meeting of Members held in Las Vegas, prior to MINExpo 2012.
NMA officers for 2013 include the following:
- Chairman – Frank McAllister, chairman and CEO, Stillwater Mining Co.;
- Vice Chairman – Kevin Crutchfield, CEO, Alpha Natural Resources;
- President – Hal Quinn, president and CEO, NMA;
- Treasurer – Roger Roberts, senior vice president, NMA;
- Secretary – Bruce Watzman, senior vice president, NMA;
- Assistant Secretary – Katie Sweeney, general counsel, NMA.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga569 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board292 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance274 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013208 Views