NMA elects 2013-2014 officers, directors
On Sept. 23, the National Mining Association’s (NMA) board of directors elected a slate of officers and directors for the two-year term 2013-2014. The election was held at the association’s Board and Annual Meeting of Members held in Las Vegas, prior to MINExpo 2012.
NMA officers for 2013 include the following:
- Chairman – Frank McAllister, chairman and CEO, Stillwater Mining Co.;
- Vice Chairman – Kevin Crutchfield, CEO, Alpha Natural Resources;
- President – Hal Quinn, president and CEO, NMA;
- Treasurer – Roger Roberts, senior vice president, NMA;
- Secretary – Bruce Watzman, senior vice president, NMA;
- Assistant Secretary – Katie Sweeney, general counsel, NMA.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show266 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers240 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs193 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader190 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000167 Views