The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) developed new software to analyze and reduce hazardous noise exposure. The Determination of Sound Exposures software (DOSES) program is designed specifically for use by mine management and safety personnel to simplify recordkeeping and analysis associated with time-motion studies and to make it easier to identify and solve noise exposure problems. The DOSES software program is available on the NIOSH Mining Web site at www.cdc.gov/niosh/mining/products/.
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting959 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve494 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime241 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem204 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry186 Views