The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) developed new software to analyze and reduce hazardous noise exposure. The Determination of Sound Exposures software (DOSES) program is designed specifically for use by mine management and safety personnel to simplify recordkeeping and analysis associated with time-motion studies and to make it easier to identify and solve noise exposure problems. The DOSES software program is available on the NIOSH Mining Web site at www.cdc.gov/niosh/mining/products/.
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs761 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries326 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs216 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding169 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill104 Views