The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) developed new software to analyze and reduce hazardous noise exposure. The Determination of Sound Exposures software (DOSES) program is designed specifically for use by mine management and safety personnel to simplify recordkeeping and analysis associated with time-motion studies and to make it easier to identify and solve noise exposure problems. The DOSES software program is available on the NIOSH Mining Web site at www.cdc.gov/niosh/mining/products/.
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success620 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting456 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies432 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015334 Views