The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) developed new software to analyze and reduce hazardous noise exposure. The Determination of Sound Exposures software (DOSES) program is designed specifically for use by mine management and safety personnel to simplify recordkeeping and analysis associated with time-motion studies and to make it easier to identify and solve noise exposure problems. The DOSES software program is available on the NIOSH Mining Web site at www.cdc.gov/niosh/mining/products/.
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show257 Views
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers243 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader175 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs169 Views