The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) developed new software to analyze and reduce hazardous noise exposure. The Determination of Sound Exposures software (DOSES) program is designed specifically for use by mine management and safety personnel to simplify recordkeeping and analysis associated with time-motion studies and to make it easier to identify and solve noise exposure problems. The DOSES software program is available on the NIOSH Mining Web site at www.cdc.gov/niosh/mining/products/.
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill436 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers415 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg324 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products194 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views