Noland Co. Drilling Equipment now offers all Doosan Portable Power products
Noland Company Drilling Equipment of Roanoke, Va., has expanded its portfolio to offer all the product lines from Doosan Portable Power. Noland Company is now an authorized dealer of Ingersoll Rand-branded air compressors, generators, lighting systems and light compaction equipment in the northern counties of Virginia and southern counties of West Virginia.
Noland Company was founded in 1915 and services the oil and gas, water-well and geothermal industries. Noland Company Drilling Equipment has been a dealer of Ingersoll Rand-branded air compressors for 25 years.
Now with Doosan Portable Power as the manufacturer of that legacy line, Noland Company expands beyond drilling equipment to offer more variety of construction equipment, with Ingersoll Rand-branded generators, light towers, rammers and walk-behind compactors.
“The addition of lighting and light compaction lines gives us the ability to expand our customer base and target construction contractors and municipalities,” said Virgil Bruinekool, manager for Noland Company, in a written press statement.
Rita Moore, director of sales, North America, for Doosan Portable Power, said in a press statement that the company has enjoyed a “long-standing relationship with Noland Company Drilling Equipment as a dealer for our legacy air compressor line. We are happy they have chosen to offer all our product lines.”
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151560 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151034 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1008 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production680 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views