Caterpillar, Inc., booth 10915 (North Hall)
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Caterpillar will present its lineup of machines, technology, and services designed with the goal of helping customers succeed.
Four Caterpillar exhibits, totaling about 60,000 square feet of floor space, will showcase more than 40 machines, most with integrated technologies that help equipment operator, managers, and owners get the most from each machine, each hour of operation, and throughout its full life cycle.
The most recently introduced machines on display include the 336F Hybrid Hydraulic Excavator. The hybrid technology reduces fuel consumption by an average of 25 percent in 336G H applications.
The new M Series wheel loader line will be represented by the 972M XE and includes a brand new 982M model designed to load highway trucks in two passes.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry479 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry339 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution219 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes213 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors197 Views