Caterpillar, Inc., booth 10915 (North Hall)
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Caterpillar will present its lineup of machines, technology, and services designed with the goal of helping customers succeed.
Four Caterpillar exhibits, totaling about 60,000 square feet of floor space, will showcase more than 40 machines, most with integrated technologies that help equipment operator, managers, and owners get the most from each machine, each hour of operation, and throughout its full life cycle.
The most recently introduced machines on display include the 336F Hybrid Hydraulic Excavator. The hybrid technology reduces fuel consumption by an average of 25 percent in 336G H applications.
The new M Series wheel loader line will be represented by the 972M XE and includes a brand new 982M model designed to load highway trucks in two passes.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest367 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta291 Views