Caterpillar, Inc., booth 10915 (North Hall)
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Caterpillar will present its lineup of machines, technology, and services designed with the goal of helping customers succeed.
Four Caterpillar exhibits, totaling about 60,000 square feet of floor space, will showcase more than 40 machines, most with integrated technologies that help equipment operator, managers, and owners get the most from each machine, each hour of operation, and throughout its full life cycle.
The most recently introduced machines on display include the 336F Hybrid Hydraulic Excavator. The hybrid technology reduces fuel consumption by an average of 25 percent in 336G H applications.
The new M Series wheel loader line will be represented by the 972M XE and includes a brand new 982M model designed to load highway trucks in two passes.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission173 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger141 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution123 Views