Philippi-Hagenbuch, booth 10610 (North Hall)
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
A fluid baffling system prevents water from surging from the back to the front, and a full height, length, and center Bacbone structure also eliminates side-to-side surges.
Each tank, which holds half the capacity of a water tower, has maximum stability at all normal haul speeds.
Built with square corners and internal water deflectors, the tanks slow water churn within individual compartments, reducing the potential for the truck turning on its side.
The tanks are fully customizable to any make or mode of off-highway articulated and rigid frame trucks.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry646 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter424 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections266 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees232 Views