Philippi-Hagenbuch, booth 10610 (North Hall)
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
A fluid baffling system prevents water from surging from the back to the front, and a full height, length, and center Bacbone structure also eliminates side-to-side surges.
Each tank, which holds half the capacity of a water tower, has maximum stability at all normal haul speeds.
Built with square corners and internal water deflectors, the tanks slow water churn within individual compartments, reducing the potential for the truck turning on its side.
The tanks are fully customizable to any make or mode of off-highway articulated and rigid frame trucks.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program617 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials246 Views