Philippi-Hagenbuch, booth 10610 (North Hall)
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
A fluid baffling system prevents water from surging from the back to the front, and a full height, length, and center Bacbone structure also eliminates side-to-side surges.
Each tank, which holds half the capacity of a water tower, has maximum stability at all normal haul speeds.
Built with square corners and internal water deflectors, the tanks slow water churn within individual compartments, reducing the potential for the truck turning on its side.
The tanks are fully customizable to any make or mode of off-highway articulated and rigid frame trucks.
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success620 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting456 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies432 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015334 Views