Philippi-Hagenbuch, booth 10610 (North Hall)
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
A fluid baffling system prevents water from surging from the back to the front, and a full height, length, and center Bacbone structure also eliminates side-to-side surges.
Each tank, which holds half the capacity of a water tower, has maximum stability at all normal haul speeds.
Built with square corners and internal water deflectors, the tanks slow water churn within individual compartments, reducing the potential for the truck turning on its side.
The tanks are fully customizable to any make or mode of off-highway articulated and rigid frame trucks.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1021 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger388 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration305 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)198 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt190 Views