Philippi-Hagenbuch, booth 10610 (North Hall)
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
A fluid baffling system prevents water from surging from the back to the front, and a full height, length, and center Bacbone structure also eliminates side-to-side surges.
Each tank, which holds half the capacity of a water tower, has maximum stability at all normal haul speeds.
Built with square corners and internal water deflectors, the tanks slow water churn within individual compartments, reducing the potential for the truck turning on its side.
The tanks are fully customizable to any make or mode of off-highway articulated and rigid frame trucks.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2294 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...538 Views
- How to become a more productive worker309 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies307 Views