Philippi-Hagenbuch, booth 10610 (North Hall)
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
A fluid baffling system prevents water from surging from the back to the front, and a full height, length, and center Bacbone structure also eliminates side-to-side surges.
Each tank, which holds half the capacity of a water tower, has maximum stability at all normal haul speeds.
Built with square corners and internal water deflectors, the tanks slow water churn within individual compartments, reducing the potential for the truck turning on its side.
The tanks are fully customizable to any make or mode of off-highway articulated and rigid frame trucks.
From our partners
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets552 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year308 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY137 Views