Philippi-Hagenbuch, booth 10610 (North Hall)
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
A fluid baffling system prevents water from surging from the back to the front, and a full height, length, and center Bacbone structure also eliminates side-to-side surges.
Each tank, which holds half the capacity of a water tower, has maximum stability at all normal haul speeds.
Built with square corners and internal water deflectors, the tanks slow water churn within individual compartments, reducing the potential for the truck turning on its side.
The tanks are fully customizable to any make or mode of off-highway articulated and rigid frame trucks.
From our partners
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone637 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle405 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company341 Views
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill229 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]158 Views