Philippi-Hagenbuch, booth 10610 (North Hall)
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
A fluid baffling system prevents water from surging from the back to the front, and a full height, length, and center Bacbone structure also eliminates side-to-side surges.
Each tank, which holds half the capacity of a water tower, has maximum stability at all normal haul speeds.
Built with square corners and internal water deflectors, the tanks slow water churn within individual compartments, reducing the potential for the truck turning on its side.
The tanks are fully customizable to any make or mode of off-highway articulated and rigid frame trucks.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher506 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident351 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!183 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing182 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution180 Views