Philippi-Hagenbuch, booth 10610 (North Hall)
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
A fluid baffling system prevents water from surging from the back to the front, and a full height, length, and center Bacbone structure also eliminates side-to-side surges.
Each tank, which holds half the capacity of a water tower, has maximum stability at all normal haul speeds.
Built with square corners and internal water deflectors, the tanks slow water churn within individual compartments, reducing the potential for the truck turning on its side.
The tanks are fully customizable to any make or mode of off-highway articulated and rigid frame trucks.
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina361 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity317 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president217 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law214 Views