Rockland Manufacturing Co., booth 12701 (North Hall)
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
‘Quattro’ movement of the crushing jaw is said to allow the bucket to maximize production of not only tons per hour, but also useable material.
Cast from a unique combination of allows for high strength and high abrasion resistance, the unit offers a flexible, mobile, and economical solution for crushing.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 866 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life488 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers218 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning151 Views