Rockland Manufacturing Co., booth 12701 (North Hall)
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
‘Quattro’ movement of the crushing jaw is said to allow the bucket to maximize production of not only tons per hour, but also useable material.
Cast from a unique combination of allows for high strength and high abrasion resistance, the unit offers a flexible, mobile, and economical solution for crushing.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher525 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks363 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views