Volvo Construction Equipment, booth 10951 (North Hall)
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Volvo will showcase more than 17 products, including a new generation of E-Series excavators, G-Series articulated haulers, and H-Series wheel loaders in Tier 4 Final configurations.
Volvo CE will also exhibit the latest range of backhoe loaders, motor graders, and skid and tracked loaders. At the 6,000-square-foot outdoor lot, visitors can operate a BL60B backhoe loader and EC55C excavator, with prizes awarded for performance.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park154 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger147 Views