Volvo Construction Equipment, booth 10951 (North Hall)
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
Volvo will showcase more than 17 products, including a new generation of E-Series excavators, G-Series articulated haulers, and H-Series wheel loaders in Tier 4 Final configurations.
Volvo CE will also exhibit the latest range of backhoe loaders, motor graders, and skid and tracked loaders. At the 6,000-square-foot outdoor lot, visitors can operate a BL60B backhoe loader and EC55C excavator, with prizes awarded for performance.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter435 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)278 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars270 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections264 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees256 Views