November 2008 – RollOuts
New diesel cleaning system
Filtration specialist Donaldson introduced a proprietary new cleaning system for particulate filters on diesel engines. The Donaldson PDF Cleaning System pneumatically flushes unburned ash and soot from the particulate filter, then traps it in a serviceable filter located for easy removal. The average cleaning cycle is 15 minutes or less, depending on the level of contamination.
Larger grabbing tool
Star Hill Solutions introduced a new, larger version of its Super Jawz grabbing tool. Developed for large wheel loaders and excavators, the new offering has a 10,000-pound lifting capacity and an opening of 58 inches at the tips. The tools are used to remove trees, posts, invasive plants, boulders, and other hard-to-move objects.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve519 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry249 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature210 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky208 Views
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting189 Views