NRMCA names honorary directors
The National Ready Mixed Concrete Association honored two longtime industry leaders, Norman Nelson and David Vickers, by electing them honorary members of its board of directors during its fall board meeting in Washington, D.C.
Nelson and Vickers have each served as chairman of the NRMCA’s board of directors, along with participating in numerous NRMCA committees, task forces and industry working groups.
NRMCA, based in Silver Spring, Maryland, represents the producers of ready mixed concrete and the companies that provide materials, equipment and support to the industry. It conducts education, training, promotion, research, engineering, safety, environmental, technological, lobbying and regulatory programs.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park165 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule130 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29116 Views