NRMCA names honorary directors
The National Ready Mixed Concrete Association honored two longtime industry leaders, Norman Nelson and David Vickers, by electing them honorary members of its board of directors during its fall board meeting in Washington, D.C.
Nelson and Vickers have each served as chairman of the NRMCA’s board of directors, along with participating in numerous NRMCA committees, task forces and industry working groups.
NRMCA, based in Silver Spring, Maryland, represents the producers of ready mixed concrete and the companies that provide materials, equipment and support to the industry. It conducts education, training, promotion, research, engineering, safety, environmental, technological, lobbying and regulatory programs.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2294 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...538 Views
- How to become a more productive worker309 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies307 Views