NSSGA Advanced Sales Course for the aggregates industry
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association’s Advanced Sales Course, being held April 15-17 at the Georgian Terrace Hotel in Atlanta, offers specialized training for sales and customer service people in the aggregates industry. The three-day program is designed for those with basic sales training, such as the NSSGA Basic Sales Course, and with five or more years of sales experience. The course has been used to orient managers in sales and marketing techniques. A smaller company can use it to help develop a strategic plan for the company.
The course is not limited to sales people with sales experience in the aggregates industry, or to sales people only. Those who have come from other industries into the aggregates business with years of sales experience will be able to restructure their previous experience to better fit this industry. People with heavy experience in the aggregates arena who are now moving into sales or service will learn how to better approach the challenges they will face.
Suppliers to the industry will also gain insights from hearing the challenges that their customers are facing every day. Through networking and course interaction, all of the students learn from the experiences of others and offer ideas to challenges that are faced by our industry every day.
For more information about the course, or to register for it, go to http://advancedsales.nssga.org/.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve519 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry256 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature250 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky213 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia127 Views