NSSGA announces new vice president of membership
Pamala L. Bouchard joined the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association on June 19 as vice president of membership. She is a highly experienced membership and business development expert and comes to NSSGA with an outstanding record of service to a number of national trade associations.
Bouchard will report to Tim Reagan, senior vice president of Member Services, and will develop and implement the association’s annual membership recruitment and retention programs, conduct activities to promote active member participation and new member orientation and provide timely service to member and nonmember requests.
In addition to direct membership responsibilities, Bouchard assumes oversight for NSSGA’s meeting planning and NSSGA’s Small Producers roundtable.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 865 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life488 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers217 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning151 Views