NSSGA announces new vice president of membership
Pamala L. Bouchard joined the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association on June 19 as vice president of membership. She is a highly experienced membership and business development expert and comes to NSSGA with an outstanding record of service to a number of national trade associations.
Bouchard will report to Tim Reagan, senior vice president of Member Services, and will develop and implement the association’s annual membership recruitment and retention programs, conduct activities to promote active member participation and new member orientation and provide timely service to member and nonmember requests.
In addition to direct membership responsibilities, Bouchard assumes oversight for NSSGA’s meeting planning and NSSGA’s Small Producers roundtable.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151630 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151071 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1030 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production729 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success539 Views