NSSGA announces new vice president of membership
Pamala L. Bouchard joined the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association on June 19 as vice president of membership. She is a highly experienced membership and business development expert and comes to NSSGA with an outstanding record of service to a number of national trade associations.
Bouchard will report to Tim Reagan, senior vice president of Member Services, and will develop and implement the association’s annual membership recruitment and retention programs, conduct activities to promote active member participation and new member orientation and provide timely service to member and nonmember requests.
In addition to direct membership responsibilities, Bouchard assumes oversight for NSSGA’s meeting planning and NSSGA’s Small Producers roundtable.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability676 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure546 Views
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill545 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]532 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views