NSSGA announces new vice president of membership
Pamala L. Bouchard joined the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association on June 19 as vice president of membership. She is a highly experienced membership and business development expert and comes to NSSGA with an outstanding record of service to a number of national trade associations.
Bouchard will report to Tim Reagan, senior vice president of Member Services, and will develop and implement the association’s annual membership recruitment and retention programs, conduct activities to promote active member participation and new member orientation and provide timely service to member and nonmember requests.
In addition to direct membership responsibilities, Bouchard assumes oversight for NSSGA’s meeting planning and NSSGA’s Small Producers roundtable.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1088 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation375 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training322 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta278 Views