NSSGA announces new vice president of membership
Pamala L. Bouchard joined the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association on June 19 as vice president of membership. She is a highly experienced membership and business development expert and comes to NSSGA with an outstanding record of service to a number of national trade associations.
Bouchard will report to Tim Reagan, senior vice president of Member Services, and will develop and implement the association’s annual membership recruitment and retention programs, conduct activities to promote active member participation and new member orientation and provide timely service to member and nonmember requests.
In addition to direct membership responsibilities, Bouchard assumes oversight for NSSGA’s meeting planning and NSSGA’s Small Producers roundtable.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029385 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board327 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance321 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments298 Views