NSSGA approves of House passage of water infrastructure bill
The House passed the measure — the Water Resources Reform & Development Act of 2013 (WRRDA) — last Wednesday with a vote of 417 to 3.
NSSGA said it supports WRRDA, adding that it “is a vital piece of legislation aimed at strengthening America’s vast water transportation network.”
The association also thanked its Aggregates in Action grassroots for urging Congress to pass the bill.
“The House action demonstrates that lawmakers can work together to draft and pass major legislation to improve the nation’s aging infrastructure,” NSSGA noted.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February411 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again230 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car204 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole151 Views