NSSGA names Ashley Amidon as director of Government Affairs
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association has named Ashley A. Amidon as director of Government Affairs, association President and CEO Michael Johnson announced Monday.
Amidon previously worked with the International Wood Product Association (IWPA), where she served as the association’s manager.
During her time with IWPA, Amidon was a registered lobbyist and handled PAC fundraising. She also ran an active coalition of 20 trade associations and provided comments to Federal Register notices.
Prior to joining IPWA, Amidon worked at fundraising firm Hammond & Associates as a fundraising associate and at the Republican National Committee as a fundraiser.
Amidon holds a master’s degree in International Affairs from the University of Hull in Yorkshire, U.K., and a bachelor’s degree in International Politics and History from George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 867 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life466 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers270 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views