NSSGA names Ashley Amidon as director of Government Affairs
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association has named Ashley A. Amidon as director of Government Affairs, association President and CEO Michael Johnson announced Monday.
Amidon previously worked with the International Wood Product Association (IWPA), where she served as the association’s manager.
During her time with IWPA, Amidon was a registered lobbyist and handled PAC fundraising. She also ran an active coalition of 20 trade associations and provided comments to Federal Register notices.
Prior to joining IPWA, Amidon worked at fundraising firm Hammond & Associates as a fundraising associate and at the Republican National Committee as a fundraiser.
Amidon holds a master’s degree in International Affairs from the University of Hull in Yorkshire, U.K., and a bachelor’s degree in International Politics and History from George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1854 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1166 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC761 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania455 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up451 Views