NSSGA names Ashley Amidon as director of Government Affairs
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association has named Ashley A. Amidon as director of Government Affairs, association President and CEO Michael Johnson announced Monday.
Amidon previously worked with the International Wood Product Association (IWPA), where she served as the association’s manager.
During her time with IWPA, Amidon was a registered lobbyist and handled PAC fundraising. She also ran an active coalition of 20 trade associations and provided comments to Federal Register notices.
Prior to joining IPWA, Amidon worked at fundraising firm Hammond & Associates as a fundraising associate and at the Republican National Committee as a fundraiser.
Amidon holds a master’s degree in International Affairs from the University of Hull in Yorkshire, U.K., and a bachelor’s degree in International Politics and History from George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger456 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities403 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company384 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views