NSSGA names Ashley Amidon as director of Government Affairs
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association has named Ashley A. Amidon as director of Government Affairs, association President and CEO Michael Johnson announced Monday.
Amidon previously worked with the International Wood Product Association (IWPA), where she served as the association’s manager.
During her time with IWPA, Amidon was a registered lobbyist and handled PAC fundraising. She also ran an active coalition of 20 trade associations and provided comments to Federal Register notices.
Prior to joining IPWA, Amidon worked at fundraising firm Hammond & Associates as a fundraising associate and at the Republican National Committee as a fundraiser.
Amidon holds a master’s degree in International Affairs from the University of Hull in Yorkshire, U.K., and a bachelor’s degree in International Politics and History from George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry606 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction490 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way392 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views