NSSGA Noise and Dust Workshop June 5-7
NSSGA’s noise and dust workshop — so critical in instructing workers how to accurately measure employee exposure to hazards — will be hosted by Lehigh Hanson in California at its Irwindale facility from Tuesday through Thursday, June 5 – 7.
For details and registration information, click here: http://www.nssga.org/calendar/safety_2012/
At a time in which the U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) is increasing its focus on health standards, it is imperative that operators know how to monitor for and measure worker exposures to noise and dust. The class — consisting of both classroom lecture and in-the-field work to monitor equipment during a shift — will be taught by Rocky McKinney from MSHA’s Mine Academy.
NSSGA can accept up to 15 registrants. Direct questions about the course to Joseph Casper at (703) 526-1074 or firstname.lastname@example.org; questions about registering to Michelle Miller at (703) 526-1063 or email@example.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!216 Views
- Update: MnDOT makes decision in mine expansion210 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing189 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution179 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress153 Views