NSSGA Noise and Dust Workshop June 5-7
NSSGA’s noise and dust workshop — so critical in instructing workers how to accurately measure employee exposure to hazards — will be hosted by Lehigh Hanson in California at its Irwindale facility from Tuesday through Thursday, June 5 – 7.
For details and registration information, click here: http://www.nssga.org/calendar/safety_2012/
At a time in which the U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) is increasing its focus on health standards, it is imperative that operators know how to monitor for and measure worker exposures to noise and dust. The class — consisting of both classroom lecture and in-the-field work to monitor equipment during a shift — will be taught by Rocky McKinney from MSHA’s Mine Academy.
NSSGA can accept up to 15 registrants. Direct questions about the course to Joseph Casper at (703) 526-1074 or email@example.com; questions about registering to Michelle Miller at (703) 526-1063 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2287 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...521 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies314 Views
- How to become a more productive worker306 Views