NSSGA Noise and Dust Workshop June 5-7
NSSGA’s noise and dust workshop — so critical in instructing workers how to accurately measure employee exposure to hazards — will be hosted by Lehigh Hanson in California at its Irwindale facility from Tuesday through Thursday, June 5 – 7.
For details and registration information, click here: http://www.nssga.org/calendar/safety_2012/
At a time in which the U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) is increasing its focus on health standards, it is imperative that operators know how to monitor for and measure worker exposures to noise and dust. The class — consisting of both classroom lecture and in-the-field work to monitor equipment during a shift — will be taught by Rocky McKinney from MSHA’s Mine Academy.
NSSGA can accept up to 15 registrants. Direct questions about the course to Joseph Casper at (703) 526-1074 or email@example.com; questions about registering to Michelle Miller at (703) 526-1063 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 897 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers272 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views