NSSGA schedules ‘Floor It! Jam the Switchboards’ for March 14
The National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) has scheduled its next “Floor It!” “Jam The Switchboards” day for Wed., Mar. 14, between 11 a.m. – Noon EDT timed to coincide with the end of the Closing General Session of NSSGA’s annual convention in Charlotte.
Members of Congress are moving forward with their work on reauthorizing the surface transportation program, but at this rate it will be a close call as to whether they can pass a new multi-year highway bill before the current extension expires on March 31.
Call your members of Congress and tell them America can’t wait any longer for a new highway bill! We need you to weigh in and make the drumbeat for reauthorization so loud that members of Congress have to act.
Call the U.S. Capitol switchboard using NSSGA’s Washington Action Hotline at (866) 255-3207 and ask to be connected to your members of Congress.
Don’t forget to provide NSSGA’s Government Affairs Division with feedback on your activities as we are now tallying points for NSSGA’s 2012 grassroots activist awards! The 2011 recognition awards will be presented at NSSGA’s annual convention in Charlotte, NC two weeks from now. Each award recipient will also receive $1,000! To learn more about NSSGA’s Aggregates In Action “Growing Forward” grassroots program and how to earn activity points, please check out our brochure here. Remember, if you don’t tell us what you’re doing, we can’t give you the credit you deserve!
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park140 Views