NSSGA tightens internal organization for focus, efficiency
The National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) continues to tighten its internal organization for focus and efficiency. Federal regulations, federal legislation and judicial process are now coordinated in one functional department to help enhance the unified voice that is critical to grassroots efforts and association coalitions.
Pam Whitted has been promoted from vice president for Government Affairs to senior vice president for Legislative and Regulatory Affairs and will oversee the Government Affairs Division and Environmental, Safety & Health Division.
Tim Reagan, promoted to senior vice president for NSSGA Member Services, will be responsible for the AGG1 tradeshow and the AGG1 Academy; the Operations, Education, Marketing and Communications Division; the M&S Division and Membership Development; the association’s newsletter and magazine; and the oversight of the OEC Knowledge Center, a new digital platform designed to bring individuals and groups together for project planning, education and networking.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry744 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets550 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year302 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either282 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY135 Views