NSSGA tightens internal organization for focus, efficiency
The National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) continues to tighten its internal organization for focus and efficiency. Federal regulations, federal legislation and judicial process are now coordinated in one functional department to help enhance the unified voice that is critical to grassroots efforts and association coalitions.
Pam Whitted has been promoted from vice president for Government Affairs to senior vice president for Legislative and Regulatory Affairs and will oversee the Government Affairs Division and Environmental, Safety & Health Division.
Tim Reagan, promoted to senior vice president for NSSGA Member Services, will be responsible for the AGG1 tradeshow and the AGG1 Academy; the Operations, Education, Marketing and Communications Division; the M&S Division and Membership Development; the association’s newsletter and magazine; and the oversight of the OEC Knowledge Center, a new digital platform designed to bring individuals and groups together for project planning, education and networking.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program617 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials246 Views