NSSGA to host Clean Water Restoration Act Webinar
On September 9 at 11 a.m., the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) will host a webinar to detail industry concerns with the Clean Water Restoration Act, which removes the term “navigable” from the Clean Water Act (CWA) and replaces it with a long list of features that would become “waters of the United States.”
The webinar will provide participants with a background of the issue, a detailed overview of the legislation, and how it may impact the aggregate industry and its customers, along with ways you can help stop the legislation from passing.
Go to www.nssga.org/commerce/Clean_Water_Act_Webinar_0909_regform.cfm to register for the event. The cost is $50 per location for NSSGA members and $100 per location for non members.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher526 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks361 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing161 Views