NSSGA to host Clean Water Restoration Act Webinar
On September 9 at 11 a.m., the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) will host a webinar to detail industry concerns with the Clean Water Restoration Act, which removes the term “navigable” from the Clean Water Act (CWA) and replaces it with a long list of features that would become “waters of the United States.”
The webinar will provide participants with a background of the issue, a detailed overview of the legislation, and how it may impact the aggregate industry and its customers, along with ways you can help stop the legislation from passing.
Go to www.nssga.org/commerce/Clean_Water_Act_Webinar_0909_regform.cfm to register for the event. The cost is $50 per location for NSSGA members and $100 per location for non members.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 876 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life480 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers241 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views