NSSGA to host Clean Water Restoration Act Webinar
On September 9 at 11 a.m., the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) will host a webinar to detail industry concerns with the Clean Water Restoration Act, which removes the term “navigable” from the Clean Water Act (CWA) and replaces it with a long list of features that would become “waters of the United States.”
The webinar will provide participants with a background of the issue, a detailed overview of the legislation, and how it may impact the aggregate industry and its customers, along with ways you can help stop the legislation from passing.
Go to www.nssga.org/commerce/Clean_Water_Act_Webinar_0909_regform.cfm to register for the event. The cost is $50 per location for NSSGA members and $100 per location for non members.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1074 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry585 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time533 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address222 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike216 Views