NSSGA to host Clean Water Restoration Act Webinar
On September 9 at 11 a.m., the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) will host a webinar to detail industry concerns with the Clean Water Restoration Act, which removes the term “navigable” from the Clean Water Act (CWA) and replaces it with a long list of features that would become “waters of the United States.”
The webinar will provide participants with a background of the issue, a detailed overview of the legislation, and how it may impact the aggregate industry and its customers, along with ways you can help stop the legislation from passing.
Go to www.nssga.org/commerce/Clean_Water_Act_Webinar_0909_regform.cfm to register for the event. The cost is $50 per location for NSSGA members and $100 per location for non members.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1047 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger392 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts343 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration319 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry293 Views