NSSGA to host Clean Water Restoration Act Webinar
On September 9 at 11 a.m., the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) will host a webinar to detail industry concerns with the Clean Water Restoration Act, which removes the term “navigable” from the Clean Water Act (CWA) and replaces it with a long list of features that would become “waters of the United States.”
The webinar will provide participants with a background of the issue, a detailed overview of the legislation, and how it may impact the aggregate industry and its customers, along with ways you can help stop the legislation from passing.
Go to www.nssga.org/commerce/Clean_Water_Act_Webinar_0909_regform.cfm to register for the event. The cost is $50 per location for NSSGA members and $100 per location for non members.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1063 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company485 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources434 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger414 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register336 Views