NTEA and NAFA agree to cross-promote respective organizations
The NTEA, the Association for the Work Truck Industry, and the the NAFA Fleet Management Association have agreed to an endorsement deal that will cross-promote each other’s organization’s certification programs to mutually benefit the membership of both organizations.
“The agreement we entered into with NAFA strengthens the link between two organizations that have served the work truck and fleet industries for decades,” said Jim Carney, executive director of the NTEA. “We constantly seek opportunities to build alliances with other industry associations to enrich the value we offer our member companies. To this end, we are endorsing two NAFA programs that promote the efficient and informed purchasing of work trucks, and are pleased to work with NAFA to further promote our Member Verification Program.”
Specifically, the agreement stipulates that NTEA will endorse the following training and certification programs developed and administered by NAFA:
- Certified Automotive Fleet Manager (CAFM)
- Certified Automotive Fleet Specialist (CAFS)
CAFM and CAFS programs include, among other things, self-instruction manuals, in-person seminars, reference materials and certification examinations.
In turn, NAFA will bring awareness to the benefits of the Member Verification Program (MVP) developed and administered by the NTEA. MVP status promotes the production and sale of work trucks by companies that take significant steps to implement specific business and quality standards and quality processes, and to comply with certain applicable federal regulations. Companies that achieve MVP status differentiate themselves through demonstrated commitment to professionalism, industry knowledge and
high performance standards.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151560 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151034 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1008 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production680 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views