Obama signs WRRDA into law; Legislation marks first water reauthorization in 7 years
President Barack Obama signed the $12.3 billion Water Resources Reform and Development Act (WRRDA) into law on Tuesday, marking the first water projects reauthorization in seven years, Politico reports.
The legislation cuts $18 billion in projects deemed outdated by the Army Corps of Engineers and authorizes funding for port projects in Jacksonville, Fla.; Savannah, Ga.; and Boston, Mass.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 895 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers275 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views