Obama’s proposed 2014 budget includes $50 billion for infrastructure investment
On April 10, President Barack Obama presented Congress with his 2014 fiscal year budget plan. The $3.8 trillion budget plan includes $50 billion for infrastructure investment, our sister site, Better Roads, reported.
The $50 billion for infrastructure investments includes $40 billion for a “Fix It First” effort that will provide “immediate money” to repair highways, bridges, transit systems and airports in the United States.
The budget also includes an earmark for funding for high-speed rail projects.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1718 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1086 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection619 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up388 Views
- Wingra not allowed to mine beneath burial mounds365 Views