Obama’s proposed 2014 budget includes $50 billion for infrastructure investment
On April 10, President Barack Obama presented Congress with his 2014 fiscal year budget plan. The $3.8 trillion budget plan includes $50 billion for infrastructure investment, our sister site, Better Roads, reported.
The $50 billion for infrastructure investments includes $40 billion for a “Fix It First” effort that will provide “immediate money” to repair highways, bridges, transit systems and airports in the United States.
The budget also includes an earmark for funding for high-speed rail projects.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151073 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1031 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production731 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015673 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success541 Views