Obama’s proposed 2014 budget includes $50 billion for infrastructure investment
On April 10, President Barack Obama presented Congress with his 2014 fiscal year budget plan. The $3.8 trillion budget plan includes $50 billion for infrastructure investment, our sister site, Better Roads, reported.
The $50 billion for infrastructure investments includes $40 billion for a “Fix It First” effort that will provide “immediate money” to repair highways, bridges, transit systems and airports in the United States.
The budget also includes an earmark for funding for high-speed rail projects.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure513 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park345 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views