Obama’s proposed 2014 budget includes $50 billion for infrastructure investment
On April 10, President Barack Obama presented Congress with his 2014 fiscal year budget plan. The $3.8 trillion budget plan includes $50 billion for infrastructure investment, our sister site, Better Roads, reported.
The $50 billion for infrastructure investments includes $40 billion for a “Fix It First” effort that will provide “immediate money” to repair highways, bridges, transit systems and airports in the United States.
The budget also includes an earmark for funding for high-speed rail projects.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility915 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?312 Views