Oldcastle COO Doug Black steps down
Oldcastle is the holding company for CRH’s interests in the Americas.
The group said Black is leaving “to pursue other interests.”
Oldcastle Materials Chief Executive Randy Lake, Oldcastle Building Products Chief Executive Keith Haas, Oldcastle Distribution Chief Executive Bob Feury and Oldcastle Building Solutions President Joe Myers will now report directly to Oldcastle Chief Executive Mark Towe.
“We would like to express our appreciation to Doug for his significant contribution to the development of our North American business over a long career with Oldcastle and we wish him well for the future,” CRH Chief Executive Myles Lee said in a written statement. “Mark and his team will continue to lead and develop our operations in the Americas”.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2345 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...548 Views
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry348 Views
- How to become a more productive worker318 Views
- Bellwood Quarry could become new civic center146 Views