Oldcastle COO Doug Black steps down
Oldcastle is the holding company for CRH’s interests in the Americas.
The group said Black is leaving “to pursue other interests.”
Oldcastle Materials Chief Executive Randy Lake, Oldcastle Building Products Chief Executive Keith Haas, Oldcastle Distribution Chief Executive Bob Feury and Oldcastle Building Solutions President Joe Myers will now report directly to Oldcastle Chief Executive Mark Towe.
“We would like to express our appreciation to Doug for his significant contribution to the development of our North American business over a long career with Oldcastle and we wish him well for the future,” CRH Chief Executive Myles Lee said in a written statement. “Mark and his team will continue to lead and develop our operations in the Americas”.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views