Oldcastle COO Doug Black steps down
Oldcastle is the holding company for CRH’s interests in the Americas.
The group said Black is leaving “to pursue other interests.”
Oldcastle Materials Chief Executive Randy Lake, Oldcastle Building Products Chief Executive Keith Haas, Oldcastle Distribution Chief Executive Bob Feury and Oldcastle Building Solutions President Joe Myers will now report directly to Oldcastle Chief Executive Mark Towe.
“We would like to express our appreciation to Doug for his significant contribution to the development of our North American business over a long career with Oldcastle and we wish him well for the future,” CRH Chief Executive Myles Lee said in a written statement. “Mark and his team will continue to lead and develop our operations in the Americas”.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas426 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents308 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials258 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views