Oldcastle COO Doug Black steps down
Oldcastle is the holding company for CRH’s interests in the Americas.
The group said Black is leaving “to pursue other interests.”
Oldcastle Materials Chief Executive Randy Lake, Oldcastle Building Products Chief Executive Keith Haas, Oldcastle Distribution Chief Executive Bob Feury and Oldcastle Building Solutions President Joe Myers will now report directly to Oldcastle Chief Executive Mark Towe.
“We would like to express our appreciation to Doug for his significant contribution to the development of our North American business over a long career with Oldcastle and we wish him well for the future,” CRH Chief Executive Myles Lee said in a written statement. “Mark and his team will continue to lead and develop our operations in the Americas”.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Five California operations recognized for excellence in safety343 Views
- Three simple steps to lockout-tagout313 Views
- Caterpillar announces retirement of Vice President Hans Haefeli, appoints Jean Savage as replacement164 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs156 Views
- Five Holcim plants receive EPA Energy Star for energy efficiency147 Views