Oldcastle COO Doug Black steps down
Oldcastle is the holding company for CRH’s interests in the Americas.
The group said Black is leaving “to pursue other interests.”
Oldcastle Materials Chief Executive Randy Lake, Oldcastle Building Products Chief Executive Keith Haas, Oldcastle Distribution Chief Executive Bob Feury and Oldcastle Building Solutions President Joe Myers will now report directly to Oldcastle Chief Executive Mark Towe.
“We would like to express our appreciation to Doug for his significant contribution to the development of our North American business over a long career with Oldcastle and we wish him well for the future,” CRH Chief Executive Myles Lee said in a written statement. “Mark and his team will continue to lead and develop our operations in the Americas”.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger332 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)311 Views