Oldcastle Precast acquires Enviro-Systems Corp.
Precast concrete product provider Oldcastle Precast, Inc., has acquired Enviro-Systems Corp. for an undisclosed amount.
Enviro-Systems, an Arizona-based precast concrete company, specializes in the design, manufacture, and installation of precast concrete sewage treatment systems & equipment, water and wastewater treatment supply and disposal, water treatment consumables, water treatment and supply equipment products.
The company has a three-acre production site close to Scottsdale, Ariz., in the city of Apache Junction, and has served the Arizona market for more than 20 years.
This acquisition will provide Oldcastle Precast — Chandler with new capabilities of adding additional precast products to its product line.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry742 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets552 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views