Oldcastle Precast acquires Enviro-Systems Corp.
Precast concrete product provider Oldcastle Precast, Inc., has acquired Enviro-Systems Corp. for an undisclosed amount.
Enviro-Systems, an Arizona-based precast concrete company, specializes in the design, manufacture, and installation of precast concrete sewage treatment systems & equipment, water and wastewater treatment supply and disposal, water treatment consumables, water treatment and supply equipment products.
The company has a three-acre production site close to Scottsdale, Ariz., in the city of Apache Junction, and has served the Arizona market for more than 20 years.
This acquisition will provide Oldcastle Precast — Chandler with new capabilities of adding additional precast products to its product line.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger332 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)311 Views