Oldcastle’s APAC-Texas acquires two sand and gravel company assets
APAC-Texas Inc., part of Oldcastle Materials Inc., has acquired the assets of two independent sand and gravel companies operating in Austin.
The three sand and gravel plants of Shumaker Enterprises and Austin Reclaimed Materials’ single location will be combined and operated under the name of Austin Aggregates. These acquisitions mark Oldcastle Materials’ entry into the Austin aggregate market and will enhance the ability of the operations to serve their customers with a full line of materials and paving products.
Based in Atlanta, Ga., Oldcastle Materials is a vertically integrated supplier of aggregates, asphalt, ready mixed concrete and paving services in the United States with operations at 1,400 locations nationwide.The company operates under the North American arm of international building supply company CRH plc, based in Dublin, Ireland.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets540 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year256 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY135 Views