Olney to leave Volvo
Pat Olney, president of Volvo Construction Equipment, will leave his position at the end of the year to take a post with a non-competing company in the United States, according to Business Wire.
Olney, age 44, joined Volvo CE in 1996 and has held a number of top management positions before becoming president of Volvo CE in May 2011.
A search is underway for his replacement.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines381 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks356 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)298 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger251 Views