Olney to leave Volvo
Pat Olney, president of Volvo Construction Equipment, will leave his position at the end of the year to take a post with a non-competing company in the United States, according to Business Wire.
Olney, age 44, joined Volvo CE in 1996 and has held a number of top management positions before becoming president of Volvo CE in May 2011.
A search is underway for his replacement.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Lift Safety384 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029273 Views
- MSHA offers guidance on submitting corrective action programs196 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013185 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill143 Views