O’Neill promoted at Flexco
Flexco announced that Martin J. O’Neill was promoted to the position of global business development manager. O’Neill will be responsible for building and directing a program to identify new belt conveyor opportunities on a global scale; working with key industry leaders to position Flexco as an expert partner for major conveyor projects worldwide.
O’Neill has 20 years experience in the conveyor business, with much of that time focused on building relationships and selling to major mining and engineering companies. He brings a strong combination of technical and interpersonal skills that will provide Flexco the capability to pursue new conveyor project opportunities. He has been with Flexco for 15 years in roles that included field sales, sales management, marketing, and project development. He was a key member of the team responsible for the start up and business development for the North American transfer chute business, Flexco Engineered Systems Group. Most recently, he was the sales and marketing manager for Flexco’s subsidiary in Australia. Martin currently resides in Naperville, Ill.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting972 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve507 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime245 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry245 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem204 Views