O’Neill promoted at Flexco
Flexco announced that Martin J. O’Neill was promoted to the position of global business development manager. O’Neill will be responsible for building and directing a program to identify new belt conveyor opportunities on a global scale; working with key industry leaders to position Flexco as an expert partner for major conveyor projects worldwide.
O’Neill has 20 years experience in the conveyor business, with much of that time focused on building relationships and selling to major mining and engineering companies. He brings a strong combination of technical and interpersonal skills that will provide Flexco the capability to pursue new conveyor project opportunities. He has been with Flexco for 15 years in roles that included field sales, sales management, marketing, and project development. He was a key member of the team responsible for the start up and business development for the North American transfer chute business, Flexco Engineered Systems Group. Most recently, he was the sales and marketing manager for Flexco’s subsidiary in Australia. Martin currently resides in Naperville, Ill.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2380 Views
- Quarry blast leaves huge holes in nearby home668 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...565 Views
- How to become a more productive worker310 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views