O’Neill promoted at Flexco
Flexco announced that Martin J. O’Neill was promoted to the position of global business development manager. O’Neill will be responsible for building and directing a program to identify new belt conveyor opportunities on a global scale; working with key industry leaders to position Flexco as an expert partner for major conveyor projects worldwide.
O’Neill has 20 years experience in the conveyor business, with much of that time focused on building relationships and selling to major mining and engineering companies. He brings a strong combination of technical and interpersonal skills that will provide Flexco the capability to pursue new conveyor project opportunities. He has been with Flexco for 15 years in roles that included field sales, sales management, marketing, and project development. He was a key member of the team responsible for the start up and business development for the North American transfer chute business, Flexco Engineered Systems Group. Most recently, he was the sales and marketing manager for Flexco’s subsidiary in Australia. Martin currently resides in Naperville, Ill.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world277 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention199 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior193 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views