O’Neill promoted at Flexco
Flexco announced that Martin J. O’Neill was promoted to the position of global business development manager. O’Neill will be responsible for building and directing a program to identify new belt conveyor opportunities on a global scale; working with key industry leaders to position Flexco as an expert partner for major conveyor projects worldwide.
O’Neill has 20 years experience in the conveyor business, with much of that time focused on building relationships and selling to major mining and engineering companies. He brings a strong combination of technical and interpersonal skills that will provide Flexco the capability to pursue new conveyor project opportunities. He has been with Flexco for 15 years in roles that included field sales, sales management, marketing, and project development. He was a key member of the team responsible for the start up and business development for the North American transfer chute business, Flexco Engineered Systems Group. Most recently, he was the sales and marketing manager for Flexco’s subsidiary in Australia. Martin currently resides in Naperville, Ill.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities424 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company412 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule393 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry376 Views
- House subcommittee proposes budget cuts for MSHA and OSHA230 Views