O’Neill promoted at Flexco
Flexco announced that Martin J. O’Neill was promoted to the position of global business development manager. O’Neill will be responsible for building and directing a program to identify new belt conveyor opportunities on a global scale; working with key industry leaders to position Flexco as an expert partner for major conveyor projects worldwide.
O’Neill has 20 years experience in the conveyor business, with much of that time focused on building relationships and selling to major mining and engineering companies. He brings a strong combination of technical and interpersonal skills that will provide Flexco the capability to pursue new conveyor project opportunities. He has been with Flexco for 15 years in roles that included field sales, sales management, marketing, and project development. He was a key member of the team responsible for the start up and business development for the North American transfer chute business, Flexco Engineered Systems Group. Most recently, he was the sales and marketing manager for Flexco’s subsidiary in Australia. Martin currently resides in Naperville, Ill.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger144 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park144 Views