Operation in New Hampshire granted excavation permit
A company in New Hampshire can now mine gravel at its operation in the city of Antrim.
The Planning Board last week granted Landsite Corp. an earth excavation permit, which will allow the company to excavate gravel at the site, Monadnock Ledger-Transcript reports.
The multi-use site also offers sand and gravel, corwood and Christmas trees.
The company has also recently received approval on three other permits for the site, including a special exception for a gravel pit.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 895 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life494 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers281 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views