Operation in New Hampshire granted excavation permit
A company in New Hampshire can now mine gravel at its operation in the city of Antrim.
The Planning Board last week granted Landsite Corp. an earth excavation permit, which will allow the company to excavate gravel at the site, Monadnock Ledger-Transcript reports.
The multi-use site also offers sand and gravel, corwood and Christmas trees.
The company has also recently received approval on three other permits for the site, including a special exception for a gravel pit.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry530 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction463 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers405 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company371 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way277 Views