Operation in New Hampshire granted excavation permit
A company in New Hampshire can now mine gravel at its operation in the city of Antrim.
The Planning Board last week granted Landsite Corp. an earth excavation permit, which will allow the company to excavate gravel at the site, Monadnock Ledger-Transcript reports.
The multi-use site also offers sand and gravel, corwood and Christmas trees.
The company has also recently received approval on three other permits for the site, including a special exception for a gravel pit.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2294 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...535 Views
- How to become a more productive worker309 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies307 Views