Operation in New Hampshire granted excavation permit
A company in New Hampshire can now mine gravel at its operation in the city of Antrim.
The Planning Board last week granted Landsite Corp. an earth excavation permit, which will allow the company to excavate gravel at the site, Monadnock Ledger-Transcript reports.
The multi-use site also offers sand and gravel, corwood and Christmas trees.
The company has also recently received approval on three other permits for the site, including a special exception for a gravel pit.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher526 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks364 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution174 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing165 Views