Operation in New Hampshire granted excavation permit
A company in New Hampshire can now mine gravel at its operation in the city of Antrim.
The Planning Board last week granted Landsite Corp. an earth excavation permit, which will allow the company to excavate gravel at the site, Monadnock Ledger-Transcript reports.
The multi-use site also offers sand and gravel, corwood and Christmas trees.
The company has also recently received approval on three other permits for the site, including a special exception for a gravel pit.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1067 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time527 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry323 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address219 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike209 Views