Optimized safety, enhanced technology in Hyundai Robex 210
The newest addition to Hyundai Construction Equipment’s line of Robex 210, 9-Series crawler excavators is the R210LC-9. It features improvements that include optimized safety, enhanced technology and operator comfort, reduced operating costs, and extended component and wear-part life. The mid-size excavator is powered by a Cummins QSB6.7 water-cooled, four-cycle, low-emission diesel engine with 145 horsepower at 1,900 rpm.
At 49,390 pounds, the machine has a dig depth of 18 feet, 7 inches and bucket digging force of 24,900 pound-feet. New steel-tube construction on the cab increases safety and durability. The excavator comes standard with a 7-inch-wide color LCD screen Cluster with toggle switch that allows the operator to select personal machine preferences, as well as power and work-mode selections, self-diagnostics, maintenance checklists, and machine security. Hi-mate, Hyundai‘s remote management system, provides access to the machine’s service and diagnostic information from any computer with internet access.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill921 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability633 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure571 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]559 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches435 Views