Optimized safety, enhanced technology in Hyundai Robex 210
The newest addition to Hyundai Construction Equipment’s line of Robex 210, 9-Series crawler excavators is the R210LC-9. It features improvements that include optimized safety, enhanced technology and operator comfort, reduced operating costs, and extended component and wear-part life. The mid-size excavator is powered by a Cummins QSB6.7 water-cooled, four-cycle, low-emission diesel engine with 145 horsepower at 1,900 rpm.
At 49,390 pounds, the machine has a dig depth of 18 feet, 7 inches and bucket digging force of 24,900 pound-feet. New steel-tube construction on the cab increases safety and durability. The excavator comes standard with a 7-inch-wide color LCD screen Cluster with toggle switch that allows the operator to select personal machine preferences, as well as power and work-mode selections, self-diagnostics, maintenance checklists, and machine security. Hi-mate, Hyundai‘s remote management system, provides access to the machine’s service and diagnostic information from any computer with internet access.
MORE FROM Aggman Newsletter
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting961 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem924 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve493 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime239 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views