OSHA awards $8 million in grants
OSHA awarded $8 million in Susan Harwood Safety and Health Capacity Building Training grants to 45 organizations.
These organizations – including nonprofit and community/faith-based groups, employer associations, labor unions, colleges and universities – will provide safety and health programs that educate workers and employers in industries with high injury and fatality rates.
The primary focus is on hard to reach and vulnerable populations, such as workers with limited English proficiency and low literacy rates, young workers and small business employers.
For information about the grant or to apply, visit OSHA’s Web site.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety392 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013200 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs176 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100124 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Deister’s exciter vibrating mechanism116 Views