OSHA awards $8 million in grants
OSHA awarded $8 million in Susan Harwood Safety and Health Capacity Building Training grants to 45 organizations.
These organizations – including nonprofit and community/faith-based groups, employer associations, labor unions, colleges and universities – will provide safety and health programs that educate workers and employers in industries with high injury and fatality rates.
The primary focus is on hard to reach and vulnerable populations, such as workers with limited English proficiency and low literacy rates, young workers and small business employers.
For information about the grant or to apply, visit OSHA’s Web site.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill436 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers415 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg324 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products194 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views