OSHA awards $8 million in grants
OSHA awarded $8 million in Susan Harwood Safety and Health Capacity Building Training grants to 45 organizations.
These organizations – including nonprofit and community/faith-based groups, employer associations, labor unions, colleges and universities – will provide safety and health programs that educate workers and employers in industries with high injury and fatality rates.
The primary focus is on hard to reach and vulnerable populations, such as workers with limited English proficiency and low literacy rates, young workers and small business employers.
For information about the grant or to apply, visit OSHA’s Web site.
From our partners
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry612 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction498 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way393 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company385 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter349 Views