OSSGA names new CEO
Wigdor most recently served as the Vice-President, Government and Corporate Affairs with the Certified General Accountants (CGAs). His start date with OSSGA has been slated for August 11th.
In the past he has also served as the President for SAMCI Toronto (S.A. Murray Consulting Inc.) – a small government relations firm.
“Ted has a strong background managing complex issues and is not afraid to look at things differently,” said Malcolm Croskery, Chair of the OSSGA Board of Directors. “We believe that skill set and those insights will be a significant asset to the industry as we face the challenges ahead.”
Former OSSGA CEO Moreen Miller left in May to become the President of Fowler Construction.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry743 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets549 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year291 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either282 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY124 Views