OSSGA names new CEO
Wigdor most recently served as the Vice-President, Government and Corporate Affairs with the Certified General Accountants (CGAs). His start date with OSSGA has been slated for August 11th.
In the past he has also served as the President for SAMCI Toronto (S.A. Murray Consulting Inc.) – a small government relations firm.
“Ted has a strong background managing complex issues and is not afraid to look at things differently,” said Malcolm Croskery, Chair of the OSSGA Board of Directors. “We believe that skill set and those insights will be a significant asset to the industry as we face the challenges ahead.”
Former OSSGA CEO Moreen Miller left in May to become the President of Fowler Construction.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 850 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life408 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning150 Views