OSSGA names new CEO
Wigdor most recently served as the Vice-President, Government and Corporate Affairs with the Certified General Accountants (CGAs). His start date with OSSGA has been slated for August 11th.
In the past he has also served as the President for SAMCI Toronto (S.A. Murray Consulting Inc.) – a small government relations firm.
“Ted has a strong background managing complex issues and is not afraid to look at things differently,” said Malcolm Croskery, Chair of the OSSGA Board of Directors. “We believe that skill set and those insights will be a significant asset to the industry as we face the challenges ahead.”
Former OSSGA CEO Moreen Miller left in May to become the President of Fowler Construction.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger333 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)311 Views