OSSGA names new CEO
Wigdor most recently served as the Vice-President, Government and Corporate Affairs with the Certified General Accountants (CGAs). His start date with OSSGA has been slated for August 11th.
In the past he has also served as the President for SAMCI Toronto (S.A. Murray Consulting Inc.) – a small government relations firm.
“Ted has a strong background managing complex issues and is not afraid to look at things differently,” said Malcolm Croskery, Chair of the OSSGA Board of Directors. “We believe that skill set and those insights will be a significant asset to the industry as we face the challenges ahead.”
Former OSSGA CEO Moreen Miller left in May to become the President of Fowler Construction.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park159 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views