OSSGA names new CEO
Wigdor most recently served as the Vice-President, Government and Corporate Affairs with the Certified General Accountants (CGAs). His start date with OSSGA has been slated for August 11th.
In the past he has also served as the President for SAMCI Toronto (S.A. Murray Consulting Inc.) – a small government relations firm.
“Ted has a strong background managing complex issues and is not afraid to look at things differently,” said Malcolm Croskery, Chair of the OSSGA Board of Directors. “We believe that skill set and those insights will be a significant asset to the industry as we face the challenges ahead.”
Former OSSGA CEO Moreen Miller left in May to become the President of Fowler Construction.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views