OSSGA presents Duntroon Quarry with Community Relations Award
The Ontario Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (OSSGA) has selected Walker Industries-owned Duntroon Quarry as the winner of its Community Relations Award, Simcoe.com reports.
The award recognizes an operation that participates in good neighborly activities, has good media relations and offers education and awareness, according to the report.
OSSGA presented the award at the association’s Annual General Meeting last month.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill921 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability633 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure571 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]559 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches436 Views