OSSGA presents Duntroon Quarry with Community Relations Award
The Ontario Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (OSSGA) has selected Walker Industries-owned Duntroon Quarry as the winner of its Community Relations Award, Simcoe.com reports.
The award recognizes an operation that participates in good neighborly activities, has good media relations and offers education and awareness, according to the report.
OSSGA presented the award at the association’s Annual General Meeting last month.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success616 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies468 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting448 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned376 Views