OSSGA presents Duntroon Quarry with Community Relations Award
The Ontario Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (OSSGA) has selected Walker Industries-owned Duntroon Quarry as the winner of its Community Relations Award, Simcoe.com reports.
The award recognizes an operation that participates in good neighborly activities, has good media relations and offers education and awareness, according to the report.
OSSGA presented the award at the association’s Annual General Meeting last month.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger356 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)317 Views