Otter Tail sells portion of DMI Industries
Otter Tail has entered into an agreement with Trinity Industries to sell the property, plant and equipment of DMI Industries in Ft. Erie, Ontario; West Fargo, North Dakota; and Tulsa, Oklahoma, for $20 million. The Ft.Erie transaction closed on September 6, and the West Fargo and Tulsa transactions will close in November and December, respectively.
Terms of this transaction are consistent with those disclosed in the August 6th release of Otter Tail’s second quarter 2012 earnings. As previously disclosed, Otter Tail is maintaining the net working capital of approximately $66 million as of June 30.
For more information, visit ottertail.com.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas420 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents308 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials258 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views