Otter Tail sells portion of DMI Industries
Otter Tail has entered into an agreement with Trinity Industries to sell the property, plant and equipment of DMI Industries in Ft. Erie, Ontario; West Fargo, North Dakota; and Tulsa, Oklahoma, for $20 million. The Ft.Erie transaction closed on September 6, and the West Fargo and Tulsa transactions will close in November and December, respectively.
Terms of this transaction are consistent with those disclosed in the August 6th release of Otter Tail’s second quarter 2012 earnings. As previously disclosed, Otter Tail is maintaining the net working capital of approximately $66 million as of June 30.
For more information, visit ottertail.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger144 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views