Otter Tail sells portion of DMI Industries
Otter Tail has entered into an agreement with Trinity Industries to sell the property, plant and equipment of DMI Industries in Ft. Erie, Ontario; West Fargo, North Dakota; and Tulsa, Oklahoma, for $20 million. The Ft.Erie transaction closed on September 6, and the West Fargo and Tulsa transactions will close in November and December, respectively.
Terms of this transaction are consistent with those disclosed in the August 6th release of Otter Tail’s second quarter 2012 earnings. As previously disclosed, Otter Tail is maintaining the net working capital of approximately $66 million as of June 30.
For more information, visit ottertail.com.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry743 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets544 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year285 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either282 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY124 Views