Otter Tail sells portion of DMI Industries
Otter Tail has entered into an agreement with Trinity Industries to sell the property, plant and equipment of DMI Industries in Ft. Erie, Ontario; West Fargo, North Dakota; and Tulsa, Oklahoma, for $20 million. The Ft.Erie transaction closed on September 6, and the West Fargo and Tulsa transactions will close in November and December, respectively.
Terms of this transaction are consistent with those disclosed in the August 6th release of Otter Tail’s second quarter 2012 earnings. As previously disclosed, Otter Tail is maintaining the net working capital of approximately $66 million as of June 30.
For more information, visit ottertail.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure535 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]449 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park349 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views