PA4A60C-4024T-ESP Priming Assisted Centrifugal Environmental Silent Pump w/ Autostart
The Gorman-Rupp Company’s priming assisted silent pump offers pumping capacities to 920 gpm and heads to 134 feet, and handles 3” diameter spherical solids.
All Prime Aire® pumps feature Gorman-Rupp’s patented priming system, which uses a venture and compressor, eliminating the leaks associated with traditional vacuum-assisted pumps. An oversized, oil-lubricated mechanical seal allows the pump to run dry continuously without damage.
Our lightweight aluminum acoustically treated enclosure offers excellent corrosion resistance and reduced sound levels well below industry standards (as low as 63 dBa under full load).
This pump is ideal for use on sewer by-pass applications in residential areas or any sound sensitive area.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry740 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets552 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY137 Views