Paladin’s FFC Side Discharge Bucket Combines Power & Precision From The Right Or Left
The FFC Side Discharge Bucket by Paladin Construction Group provides a unique and efficient alternative for operators that need to place, spread or stockpile heavier materials like aggregate and sand or lighter materials like mulch and sawdust. Designed to attach to any skid steer, the bucket scoops up the material and then discharges from one of the sides for neat and precise placement. Either right- or left-side discharge can be quickly chosen and changed from inside the cab by switching the direction of the hydraulic flow that drives the conveyor inside the bucket. There are no tool adjustments to switch discharge direction. A load limiting hopper and removable conveyor belt cover keeps weight off the belt to enable easy belt starting, prevent stalling and ensure maximum placement speed. By varying the speed of the onboard hydraulics, you can also adjust the throw distance of your material for even more precision.
Ideal for road maintenance, agricultural and sandbagging applications, the FFC Side Discharge Bucket is available in 60-, 72- and 84-inch widths with depths ranging from 40 inches up to 46.5 inches.
Paladin Construction Group is a leading manufacturer of attachments throughout North America for the construction, aggregate, agriculture, landscaping, land clearing, recycle, mining, demolition, utility, aviation and municipal market segments. For more information about Paladin’s entire attachment offering, call 800-456-7100; fax 734-996-9014; e-mail: email@example.com; or visit www.paladinbrands.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February357 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)164 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand128 Views