Paladin adds heavy construction territory manager for Ohio Valley
Paladin Construction Group has appointed Mike Roberto to the position of heavy construction territory manager, covering the Ohio Valley of the United States.
He will work closely with all sales, engineering and manufacturing departments within Paladin’s JRB, CP and CustomWorks Brands and contribute to the strategic growth of sales initiatives within the company.
Roberto has a strong background in heavy construction equipment, previously working for Volvo and Caterpillar dealers and in various other sales and management positions for more than 13 years. He will be responsible for Paladin’s sales in the Ohio Valley territory of the United States, which includes Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world315 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior223 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)165 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views
- Telsmith sponsors white paper on permitting144 Views