Paladin adds heavy construction territory manager for Ohio Valley
Paladin Construction Group has appointed Mike Roberto to the position of heavy construction territory manager, covering the Ohio Valley of the United States.
He will work closely with all sales, engineering and manufacturing departments within Paladin’s JRB, CP and CustomWorks Brands and contribute to the strategic growth of sales initiatives within the company.
Roberto has a strong background in heavy construction equipment, previously working for Volvo and Caterpillar dealers and in various other sales and management positions for more than 13 years. He will be responsible for Paladin’s sales in the Ohio Valley territory of the United States, which includes Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia.
From our partners
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections373 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company333 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?317 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations308 Views