Paladin adds heavy construction territory manager for Ohio Valley
Paladin Construction Group has appointed Mike Roberto to the position of heavy construction territory manager, covering the Ohio Valley of the United States.
He will work closely with all sales, engineering and manufacturing departments within Paladin’s JRB, CP and CustomWorks Brands and contribute to the strategic growth of sales initiatives within the company.
Roberto has a strong background in heavy construction equipment, previously working for Volvo and Caterpillar dealers and in various other sales and management positions for more than 13 years. He will be responsible for Paladin’s sales in the Ohio Valley territory of the United States, which includes Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!216 Views
- Update: MnDOT makes decision in mine expansion210 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing189 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution179 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress153 Views