Paladin adds heavy construction territory manager for Ohio Valley
Paladin Construction Group has appointed Mike Roberto to the position of heavy construction territory manager, covering the Ohio Valley of the United States.
He will work closely with all sales, engineering and manufacturing departments within Paladin’s JRB, CP and CustomWorks Brands and contribute to the strategic growth of sales initiatives within the company.
Roberto has a strong background in heavy construction equipment, previously working for Volvo and Caterpillar dealers and in various other sales and management positions for more than 13 years. He will be responsible for Paladin’s sales in the Ohio Valley territory of the United States, which includes Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia.
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting950 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem917 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve471 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime231 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views