Paladin can now sell some Kubota attachments
Kubota Tractor Corporation and Paladin Construction Group have agreed on a market alliance to sell performance-matched, allied-approved attachments for Kubota’s SVL compact track loader series.
Select Kubota Dealers will now be able to offer Paladin-branded attachments, such as buckets, trenchers, sweepers, augers, dozer blades, power rakes and more, that are allied-approved for use with the Kubota SVL compact track loader series, to retail customers.
Paladin product lines include attachments and related products sold as Bradco, McMillen, Harley, Sweepster, and FFC products. The strategic alliance between Kubota and Paladin Construction Group also allows specific Paladin-branded, allied-approved products to be financed through Kubota Credit Corporation when sold by Kubota Dealers.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151619 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151062 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1026 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production723 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Granite Rock helps make the Super Bowl a success492 Views