Paladin can now sell some Kubota attachments
Kubota Tractor Corporation and Paladin Construction Group have agreed on a market alliance to sell performance-matched, allied-approved attachments for Kubota’s SVL compact track loader series.
Select Kubota Dealers will now be able to offer Paladin-branded attachments, such as buckets, trenchers, sweepers, augers, dozer blades, power rakes and more, that are allied-approved for use with the Kubota SVL compact track loader series, to retail customers.
Paladin product lines include attachments and related products sold as Bradco, McMillen, Harley, Sweepster, and FFC products. The strategic alliance between Kubota and Paladin Construction Group also allows specific Paladin-branded, allied-approved products to be financed through Kubota Credit Corporation when sold by Kubota Dealers.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger456 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities403 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company384 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views