Palfinger launches redesigned website
The new website allows visitors to gain a comprehensive understanding of all PNAG products. The user-friendly website has timely content and supports Palfinger’s commitment to its customers, dealers/distributors, and employees.
“The new Palfinger site offers our customers a great experience when it comes to learning more about our products,” said Mark Woody, area manager of the Palfinger North America Group. “We have taken extensive steps to making our products more accessible to all of our customers, and we’re proud to offer them a vast amount of resources through our redesigned website”.
The website is a resource for Palfinger customers, offering extensive product information downloads, technical data, media, and company information.
“The launch of our new website gives us a great platform to showcase our corporate story in a way that is authentic and engaging; allowing us to reach beyond the core manufacturing sector in our pursuit of future talent,” says Michael Berger, area manager of the Palfinger North America Group. “We believe the diversity of information and the accessibility of the site will provide an enhanced environment to educate job applicants on the opportunities available within the Palfinger North America Group and what it means to be part of the Palfinger family.”
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry475 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry313 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views