Palfinger launches redesigned website
The new website allows visitors to gain a comprehensive understanding of all PNAG products. The user-friendly website has timely content and supports Palfinger’s commitment to its customers, dealers/distributors, and employees.
“The new Palfinger site offers our customers a great experience when it comes to learning more about our products,” said Mark Woody, area manager of the Palfinger North America Group. “We have taken extensive steps to making our products more accessible to all of our customers, and we’re proud to offer them a vast amount of resources through our redesigned website”.
The website is a resource for Palfinger customers, offering extensive product information downloads, technical data, media, and company information.
“The launch of our new website gives us a great platform to showcase our corporate story in a way that is authentic and engaging; allowing us to reach beyond the core manufacturing sector in our pursuit of future talent,” says Michael Berger, area manager of the Palfinger North America Group. “We believe the diversity of information and the accessibility of the site will provide an enhanced environment to educate job applicants on the opportunities available within the Palfinger North America Group and what it means to be part of the Palfinger family.”
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities408 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger401 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company359 Views